Everyone. (I wear only black.) Everyone. (I wear only black.)

one of your best

you continue to improve with each song. Don't understand the low score, guess
everyone (no pun intended) fancies themself an established critic. I've been making music for almost 60 years and I find your music fantastic, and very intricate.
I like everything about this song.
gpa (garyevor)

EOVotes4Pedro responds:

thanks! =D also, many thanks for the terrific violin!!

Alyssa Alyssa

great job once again!!!

hey, when you gonna write a song about me???? just kidding!!! You continue to keep getting better with every song. Looks like someone zero-bombed you again, I think they should take up kite flying or marbles or something and leave composers alone to write their music. keep up the good work, look forward to collaberating with you again.

EOVotes4Pedro responds:

ha ha thanks :) im greatly suprised i havent written a song about you in a while! lol

can't wait to collaborate again too. :D

Abstract Romance Abstract Romance

Soothing!!

I like the direction the band is headed in. Great to explore new styles, and you're doing them well. Keep it up :D

EOVotes4Pedro responds:

thanks. :D always great to get good feedback from an awesome musician and a radical producer. :)

-eo

Introduction (~FINAL) Introduction (~FINAL)

experimenting !!!

Real nice job on this one too. Your music is getting better all the time, time for you to take total credit for what you do.

i will. thanks!

Ifrit Ifrit

great

You know I like this one, I like the guitar sounds.

thanks!

(WF1)/Tell Astral Feelings (WF1)/Tell Astral Feelings

VERY NICE!

You voted on a piece I submitted about a year ago, so finally I decided to listen to some of your music. I enjoyed this piece very much, it seemed to blend nicely. The beat kept everyting moving, while the music soothed. I hope to listen to more of your music.

wyldfyre1 responds:

well feel free to listen anytime =).

TSH - Three Night Run TSH - Three Night Run

Great Song!

The truth has found you!! Great job, nice use of the organ, as well as always, nice use of the guitar!!! I just love your music!! Keep it up. We'll be collarborating soon.
I think a lot of your music doesn't fit in any prearranged catagory, but you push the boundaries into new catagories!!!! That is the mark of a good musician!! Exploring strange, new areas, that is your forte!! Keep it up you maniacal composser!!!

EOVotes4Pedro responds:

thanks so much, i love to get reviews from you! :) cant wait to collaborate again.

TSH - Dumpface TSH - Dumpface

perhaps your best!!!

I think this one is one of your best it not your best!!! Great job. I don't get what the other reviewer says about your voice falling apart at 1:30????????????? Well put together.

EOVotes4Pedro responds:

thanks so much for your kind words! :)

TSH - The Last Days of Spring TSH - The Last Days of Spring

simply put: I like it

I'm not sure if it's Indie, because frankly, being almost 60 years old, I don't get some of these newer genres. Anyway, it sounds great to me. I don't quite understand the score of 4 though. gpa

thanks! :)

ok, i'm changing it to "pop" now.

KD - Song for Friends Funeral KD - Song for Friends Funeral

very reflective

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. You can feel the emotion in every note. The passing of a friend is such an emotional time and you have brought that out in your music. I too lost a close friend so I composed a song for him too. It helps to express yourself through your music, and you have done it beautifully. Thanks.